Monday 3 September 2012

BassBuds review

I pretty much spend my life listening to music. When I'm in the house, in the car, at the gym, you name it my iPod's usually on a constant shuffle....not in public though, my cringeworthy music collection would scare off even my closest friends! So when I was sent these gorgeous earphones from BassBuds I couldn't wait to try them out.

Now I'm not gonna pretend I'm some kind of expert when it comes to the technicalities of headphones or the optimum acoustics or anything like that, but aren't they pretty??? They come in this fabulous display box like a piece of jewellery and in a selection of amazing colours. Although I've got to admit I was chuffed to be sent this black style, they're pretty suave! But the piece de resistance is the beauty of a Swarovski crystal in each bud. I know I sound a lot like a girl here, but if they sparkle I'm pretty much sold!

Don't worry though they're not all style and no function. The headphones sound really amazing too, they come complete with various sized soft ear buds so you can choose the right pair for the best fit for you. Plus they have a wee mic so you can use them with your phone, and a button halfway down the wire so you can play and pause your music or answer calls.

Check out the full range on the BassBuds micro site.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...